Evening Intensive Workshop Series
Gather within a safe, experiential, heart-filled space and learn new tools for understanding, releasing, and healing trauma.
In these 3 hour-long workshops, Understanding and Releasing Trauma, Master Embodied Relationship Coaches Tahil Gesyuk and Viviana Lahrs will compassionately guide you in embodied understanding and psycho-somatic exercises. This offered as a series of 3 classes, one workshop per month. It is encouraged to come to all 3 and OK to come to any.
• Dive deep into the types/phases of trauma
• Learn how to release trauma
• Discover how to effectively and clearly express your emotions with passion, grace, and understanding
• Understand and clear coping mechanisms
• Relax your nervous system with yoga/touch/sound for clearing out toxic emotions of trauma
When: Next class TBD
Where: Heart Source, Berkeley CA
Not able to make the workshop? Don’t live in the area? We also offer private sessions in person and by Skype
Questions? Contact: Viviana Lahrs, 510-910-3482/ email@example.com
Between workshops, we encourage and offer weekly classes for self-care and practice of what’s you’ve learned. Check out our latest offerings here
At Heart Source we offer workshops, day-longs, and intensives for understanding, growth, and healing around the popular topics of personal relationships and intimacy.
Our workshops are dynamic, heartfelt journeys that are open to both singles and couples of all orientations.
Here you will build a loving and supportive community, practice simple and powerful skills for nurturing relationships, and learn how to bring more affection and connection into your life. Our facilitators take great care to create a safe space for all to contribute and share within the group.
These powerful events are excellent learning opportunities for both professionals and those seeking personal growth, with abundant time to practice, embody, and share within a supportive community.
The workshop format typically includes:
- Opening circle (with introductions, logistics and practices for becoming present and connecting as a group)
- Guided group and/or paired embodied exercises (usually psycho-somatic exercises that teach and involve using skills and tools related to the workshop topic)
- Paired and/or group shares
- Closing circle (your opportunity to reflect on what you learned and give feedback)
What you’ll experience in an Intimacy Forum workshop:
- Safe, nurturing space by facilitators and peers that supports your authentic expression
- Embodied understanding of self and of relationship
- Compassion and understanding of the human nature of relationships
- “Aha!” moments in which you break through your old, frustrating patterns
- New skills and tools you can implement immediately in your life
- Tapping into your potential for establishing close relationships you want